Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Trying to look 'Spacey"

My church Kid's Fun Camp is having a most spacey looking hat competition! As a helper, of course we have to support the competition all the more and create some atmosphere rite... But I was so out of idea and lack of resources! Don't have any decorative items nor aluminium foil. I don't even have a cap with me and have to borrow from friend... Thank God that I do have a little bit of wisdom and manage to come out with something with my very very very limted materials...
I found my hair net and some nice looking threads which I used during my dance competition last semester. So i decided to use it and make it something like the orbit. Then, I drew some stars and planets and colour it with highlighter(i don't have color pencil anyway) as to make it bright and eye-capturing. That was me Cam-whoring half way as I take a rest.


My final product! Isn't it nice?!

In fact i think it is quite nice :P but i didn't win anyway. But it's fine. hehe.

Tmr is most spacey looking shoes! ahh... 'steal' some polystyerene and straw for the canteen. let's see what can be done with it tonight!

No comments: