Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Small things in life to thank God


Landslide occurred at Pusat Asasi Sains, UM due to the recent heavy rains, blocking my daily route, which is a shortcut, to lectures!

I complained and complained cos now i need to take a longer route to class (which mean waking up earlier and reaching class being more tiresome). However, my mum shows a motherly relief when she knows that i'm safe from it. She said i should be thankful to God that i wasn't on the road when it happened.

I think she makes a good point! I haven't thought of that before this. I could have been in great danger if i was there that day. Yet, i just keep on complaining about the loss of comfort, forgetting to thank God for protecting me from the harm. Shame shame!

A reminder for me to be thankful always.

No comments: