Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fragments of Memories

Everyday my history is expanding.

Today i have no where else to run but to face it and be the 'achaeologist' of myself. Mum has been urging me to deal with my stuffs before i leave for kl again as my family is shifting again. Shifting, to me means bringing forward, and leaving behind.

I have been procastinating, not only because it's gonna takes up a lot of time (and the fact tht i'm simply lazy:P), but also because i knew that it's gonna stirred up so much emotions in me and i might have to take even longer time to deal with it(ya, and that's why i'm blogging now).

As i flipped through the pieces that i've left and kept along the journey through space and time, it just brings back so much memories. Fragmented ones. Some are well preserved, some not. And like we always doubt the history that we're told, i wonder my past that was shown by that few articles was without bias.

Today i've seen my recent past again, most of them recalled my senior high school time. I rediscovered the boy i used to love, friends whom kept in touch, friends who are no longer friends. Peoples that crossed my path and shaped me into who i am today, what they meant to me back then. Words that had built me, incidents that set us apart. Relationships that might never be the same again. Faces that i might not even see again.

It's always a hard choice when it comes to cleaning up stuffs like this. Unlike clothes, i can't wear them for protection. Nor are they like money, which i can spend to get my provision. And they are increasing each day, as if one day they will be enough for a 'museum'. (lol...). Yet, it's JUST so hard to throw them away. In the end, i think i only managed to reluctantly throw less than a quarter of them.

Few days ago a curious friend tracked my old blog and claimed that he has discovered my past :P. Well I tailed him and rediscovered myself. Like those 'junks' that i kept, it is also a fragment that i left that connect me to myself in the past.

Above all else, i think i rediscover My passion. My devotion. My God.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

and this is my 50th post! What a significance...

SimianD said...

Wow, you were the first to leave a comment on your 50th post. I wonder why you didn't just edit your post and add to it. :-P

Congrats on the 50th!

Unknown said...

becos i want to be the first to leave a comment on my 50th post? Haha. No la. Didn't want to spoil the authencity of my entry. And it didn't fit the title anyway

Kauntan said...

Well I was doubling over the load on my shoulders
Was a weight I carried with me everyday
Crossing miles of frustrations and rivers a raging
Picking up stones I found along the way
I staggered and I stumbled down
Pathways of trouble
I was hauling those souvenirs of misery
And with each step taken my back was breaking
'Til I found the One who took it all from me

Down by the riverside
(Down by the riverside)
I laid my burdens down,
Now I'm traveling light
My spirit lifted high
(I found my freedom now)
I found my freedom now
And I'm traveling light

Through the darkest alleys and loneliest valleys
I was dragging those heavy chains of doubt and fear
Then with the one word spoken the locks were broken
Now He's leading me to places
Where there are no tears

****

I like this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hgnsMg4z2I

oakleyses said...

air max, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, uggs on sale, michael kors pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp pas cher, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses, polo outlet, jordan pas cher, replica watches, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin outlet, chanel handbags, prada outlet, jordan shoes, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet, gucci handbags, nike free, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, sac longchamp pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin uk, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ugg boots, tory burch outlet, nike roshe, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, tiffany and co, christian louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet

oakleyses said...

oakley, gucci, converse outlet, abercrombie and fitch, instyler, ray ban, soccer jerseys, lululemon, iphone cases, nike trainers uk, hollister, louboutin, valentino shoes, vans, reebok outlet, insanity workout, soccer shoes, nike roshe run, baseball bats, ghd hair, north face outlet, vans outlet, giuseppe zanotti outlet, p90x workout, lancel, nike air max, herve leger, mcm handbags, timberland boots, asics running shoes, wedding dresses, hollister clothing, bottega veneta, longchamp uk, nfl jerseys, babyliss, hollister, new balance shoes, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, ralph lauren, north face outlet, hermes belt, beats by dre, mont blanc pens, celine handbags, nike air max, mac cosmetics, ferragamo shoes, nike huaraches

oakleyses said...

ugg uk, replica watches, moncler, moncler uk, karen millen uk, moncler, pandora jewelry, hollister, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, montre pas cher, links of london, canada goose, toms shoes, supra shoes, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, canada goose uk, doudoune moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, ugg, canada goose jackets, swarovski crystal, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, pandora uk, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, wedding dresses, moncler, canada goose outlet, swarovski, ugg pas cher, canada goose, pandora jewelry, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, pandora charms