Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Struggling

I'm struggling with the feeling of being small.

of being not as good as the other.

Feeling of uncertainty of my future.

seems like i've make some wrong moves at the important crossroad of my life, or perhaps i just not willing to settle with what i have... and what i am.

For my dreams seem to be impossible. Go as far as your dream can take u? I'm afraid of dreaming, bcos i'm afraid of heartbreak, when my dreams are scattered.

How can He bless someone more, and bless someone else less?

For He says to Moses, "I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I HAVE MERCY, AND I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOM I HAVE COMPASSION."

So then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God who has mercy.

On the contrary, who are you, O man, who answers back to God? The thing molded will not say to the molder, "Why did you make me like this," will it?

Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use?...

~ Romans 9:15-16, 20-21 (NASB)

I dunno la...

No comments: